Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Would you rather...? // TAG

Let's play a game where we get really anxious over scenarios that are never (touch wood) going to happen, where your answer won't really make a difference but who cares! It's all for a good time. 

Lets play some old fashioned "Would you rather". I discovered this one via the lovely Lucy O'Neill.


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? 

Hands down the palettes and eye shadows. Just so long as eyebrow pencils are allowed to be kept also. Can't survive without my mascaras and eyebrow pencils...slight exaggeration but you get my drift. 


2. Would you rather chop all your hair off or never cut it again? 

 My hair doesn't go too well without a trim so chopping all my hair off it is! It'll grow back anyway. Plus there is always wigs. 


3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral cheeks are my thang. 


4. If you had $1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make-up? 

 Clothes are so expensive right now in Australia so $1000 for a clothing spree is my choice. 


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? 

 What a question. I suppose eyeliner of a peach/red colour would be almost like a lip pencil...

6. Would you only rather shop at MAC or Sephora? 

 Easy, Sephora. More brands. 


7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 

 One lip colour, I seem to already do that anyway. 


8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 

 Winter clothes in summer in Australia is hideous. 


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? 

 Dark nails, already living that life. 


10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product? 

 Favourite lip colour. My favourite eye product is the Naked 3 palette at this moment and there is no way I'm letting that out of my sight. 


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun? 

Messy bun. Ponytails usually turn into messy buns at the end of the day anyway. 


12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 

 I'm not much of a lipgloss user anyway, so I'd be happy to give it up.
 

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off and have none or fill them in with a black sharpie pen every day?

 This question is giving me anxiety. I'm going to shave off my eyebrows (nothing was said about not being allowed to draw them on still...right?)


14. Would you rather live without make-up or nail polish?

 Easy. I'd rather live without nail polish. 



I tag everyone who read this! Be sure to let me know if you complete it yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment