Sunday, June 30, 2013

♡ Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion, worth the money? ♡


♡ Good morning/afternoon/evening lovelies! ♡

So I checked where all my viewers are coming from and a lot are from the US! So hello! 

Anyway, so I ran out of my favourite moisturiser the other day (I was literally scraping out the insides with a q-tip) and my mum had one of these in her bathroom. She lent it to me to use and so far so good!

However I wasn't the one to make the purchase. I believe it was around the $20 mark - most likely higher. So is it worth the money?
I'd say with the amount of product you are getting (250ml), it's a pretty good price. Also for the quality you are guaranteed, its worth the money.

At first I wasn't in love with it, majorly because of the greasy-like texture. It's hard to describe how it felt, but it just didn't feel amazing.

But I continued to use it, and I began to slowly love it. I've had particularly dry skin lately, especially on my chin and cheeks, and all I had to do was put a little extra on the dry patches overnight, and when I woke up in the morning they weren't as (TMI) flaky.

It's incredibly moisturising, and suitable for both night and day use. I would recommend just letting it sit for a little before putting any makeup over the top however, to allow it to seep into your skin well and truly. It has provided quite a nice base for my makeup also.



If you have acne prone skin, this product is good for you also. If you read my post on Bioderma, you may know that my skin is crazy sensitive and acne prone. 

If you're having a particularly bad bout of acne, try out this fella. It's quite soothing, and irritant-free, plus it's a product doctors recommend. 
A family member went to see our doctor about their skin, and the doctor had highly recommended the whole Cetaphil line.

So now for where you can buy it. My mum bought it in the chemist, however I've seen this product in many other places. You can find it in your local drugstore most likely, or even in supermarket. For all my Aussie visitors, I've seen it being sold in Woolworths.


So comment below your experiences with this product and your opinions!


Until next time!

Lots of Love,




♡♡♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment