Tuesday, August 13, 2013

♡ Where have I been? ♡

♡ Aloha Lovelies! ♡

Ok, so I'm not making excuses here. Yes, my blogging has been pretty slack these past couple of weeks. Thing is, I've been off in Australia running errands, and just enjoying my time over there. 
I've attached a video below for those interested in what I did over there (NOTE: there's a very cute little baby video amongst the footage...), and I apologize if its a little cheesy, and for the footage. I'm a bit of a rookie when it comes to vlogging, and was a little shy of videoing myself as I walked through public places. As for imovie editing, I'm still in the early stages, so thats my excuse for poor transitions, music editing etc. I'm learning as I go. Also, the majority of this footage was taken on my iphone 3. 







Please comment me advice, and your opinion on the video above, along with whether or not you want to see videos like these in the future.

So now for a little update. I go back to school tomorrow, therefore my blog entries wont be as often, however I'm going to be trying my best, and expect at least two posts each week. I would appreciate it if you could comment below any requests for future posts.

When we were away, unfortunately our house got broken into. Amongst other things, our camera got stolen, so I apologize for the quality of my future pictures. 

Thank you for reading! Until next time...
Lots of love, 

1 comment:

  1. Jeez, that video quality is terrible.. sorry guys! I'm trying to fix it.

    ReplyDelete