Monday, September 9, 2013

♡ Big news: My Youtube!!!! ♡

♡ Aloha everyone! ♡

I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I'm camera shy... I don't think I am... But after this video you all think I might be.
Note: This video was filmed in the afternoon and most afternoons I'm not my liveliest, I apologize.
But anyway, As you have most likely figured out, I've made a youtube channel! YAYYYY
I've attached my first video below, but before you watch it, I'd like you all to please understand the state of the video, the quality and the setup.

I'm going to start off with the quality. Our house got broken in to unfortunately, and the camera I had been using for photography got stolen. So I'm currently using my brother's Nikon coolpix. The quality isn't amazing, but it films and thats all that matters.

The setup of the room I'm filming in isn't amazing either, but I'm working on my filming space, so again, I apologize but you'll just have to wait and see...

Alright, enough of my babbling, lets get to it!


If you'd like to be one of the firsts to see my other new videos, subscribe to my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaisyLocks98

Follow my twitter for updates too: https://twitter.com/DaisyLocks98

See you all soon! Lots of love,
Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment