Sunday, October 20, 2013

♡ Get ready with me ♡

♡ Hello everyone! ♡

I've decided it's about time to upload this video. I love to watch these myself. They're great fun, and a good way to gain and insight into everyone's current favourite beauty products and how they look on the skin.

(BE SURE TO WATCH IT IN HD!)

I skipped over the products a little, so here is a list of the things I used. If I missed something be sure to tell me:


  • Maybelline Clear Smooth BB cream in shade 1
  • Revlon Touch and Glow powder in translucent 1
  • Maybelline Dream Terra Sun bronzer in 05 Sun Baked
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Pink
  • Revlon 12 hour eyeshadow in shade 5 blushed wines (neutral brown used for brows, deep plumy/wine used in crease)
  • Etude house sweet eye cupcake in Peach and Honey (only used Honey across lid)
  • Maybelline The Falsies in the waterproof formula
  • 'Chi Chi goes to Rio' double ended lipgloss (from set of 10 shades, 5 pieces - I used second from the top, the non-shimmery one of the two)

Thats it for today! You'll be happy to hear I've been on a videoing spree and have filmed a Bangkok Haul, a Whats in my Makeup Bag and two Tag videos. So be sure to keep an eye out for them!

I hope you're all having/had a lovely day, and I'll see you next time. 
Lots of love, 

2 comments:

  1. I love that bronzer! I have it in a lighter shade but it stays on so well :), great blog!

    http://onegirlstakeonallthingsgirly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I went for a darker shade purely for contouring purposes however I am wishing I went for a dark one now as it is a little orangey. Thank you! :) xoxo

      Delete