♡ Hello Lovelies! ♡
Hope you're all having/had a lovely day. Halloween is slowly "creeping" up on us, and majority of us are already too occupied with work. When Halloween arrives, and you're still stuck on what costume to wear, or have none in mind, look no further!
I'm starting up a mini series where I post videos relating to this issue. These looks are all made up on the spot, with reference to several pictures.
My first chosen look was the skull face paint. I had two people I worked off: Tate from AHS and Promise Phan's skull look. With that being said, in the end I only used the pictures to get a rough idea of what to include on my face (like the nose, eye shape and area and teeth).
So without further ado, here is the video!
Makeup products and tools I used:
- Revlon "Touch and Glow" face powder
- Maybelline BB cream in shade 01 fresh
- DB eyeshadow palette (black shade only)
- Model Co. eyeshadow in Shangai
- Maybelline hyper diamonds, black shadow only.
- Maybelline eyestudio gel eyeliner and charcoal/black with eyeliner brush
- The Body Shop eyeshadow brush
- The Body Shop face and body brush
- Australis contouring eyeshadow brush
I hope you enjoyed this video, there will be more to come.
I can't wait for you to see my next one. Please make sure that if you have a halloween look request, comment it below! Or even if you'd like to see a non-halloween video, include that too!
Lots of love,