Friday, June 13, 2014

♡ Where have I been? ♡

It's time.

It's time to finally do this properly. Time to give you a proper apology, time to explain myself to you all.
Time to establish a set routine that I WILL follow, and time to really dedicate my spare time to something I have abandoned for waaaaay too long.

I've been a little lost for a bit now. I've filmed several videos on this particular topic. I've gotten through the editing process and have nearly uploaded each of these videos several times. It has just never seemed right though. It seemed too casual and each time I filmed it I had forgotten to add something I wanted to tell you all.

Okay, enough with the dramatising. 

I've been away for a while, and if you're here reading this and nodding your head along with this in disappointment, I'd like to thank you. It's you people who have made me write this post of apology.

I'm pretty much the worst blogger in the world. You've heard my excuses too many times before, so I'm not going to insult you with another string of them. 

I'm going to keep it short and sweet, and say that I really am sorry for being so rude and not leaving you any warning.

I'd still like to ask one thing of you all, and that is post suggestions, product recommendations and just any general ideas to improve my blog. 

I'm going to try my best to get into a routine of posting. You're going to have to excuse an absence over the next two weeks, however, as I'm nearing the end of my school terms, and entering the dreaded exam blocks. 

During my holidays, however, I'll be getting up to some pretty exciting stuff, and will begin to vlog. My best friend (who lives in America) is staying with me over the duration of the winter holidays here in Aus, so I'll be taking her to all my favourite spots where I live. I'd still like to hear some of your recommendations though! So if you live in Queensland, or have been, leave some comments below! 

That's it for today my lovelies. Thank you again for your support and for sticking by me! It means the world to me ♡

Lots of Love,



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! I think it's totally fine that you haven't been very active on your blog. It happens to everyone; we all have other priorities and things we need to take care of. As long as you remember to get back to it eventually and try to put some time into it, I think it's okay! (:

    Best of luck on your exams!
    ♥HB

    ReplyDelete