Wednesday, July 3, 2013

♡ Clean&Clear essentials oil-control toner review ♡

♡ Hello Everyone! ♡

Today's review will be on one of my staple products in my morning and night skincare routine. The Clean&Clear 'essentials oil-control toner'. This has worked a miracle on my oily skin. So to find out why and how, continue reading!


I purchase this from my local supermarket for around the $3 mark. Being part of the 'essentials' line by Clean&Clear, it contains acne treatment ingredients. One of them is Salicylic Acid. I find Salicylic Acid works amazingly on my skin. My first preference is Benzoyl Peroxide, but as products that contain Benzoyl Peroxide is a little expensive, I tend to gravitate towards Salicylic Acid for acne treatment.
I don't think I could just rely on this toner alone to help rid my acne, but it's great in assistance of doing so.

For the oil-control side, it does a splendid job at helping reduce oily shine. I'm the kind of girl who cannot leave the house without face powder on because of my oily skin - my skin is as oily as a Maccas cheeseburger. This toner is incredible for helping create an oil-free canvas, ready for application of makeup. I can no longer go out anyway, or even be around the house, without some toner on.

I have always been a fan of how refreshing toners feel on my face. It's my favourite part of my routine. It's cooling effect helps to waken you up, and soothe your skin. If you've read my past posts, you'll know my skin is quite sensitive and acne prone, and my skin has had no issues with this toner - if anything, it's helped my skin quite a lot!

I saw an improvement with my skin after about a solid week of using this product. My skin was a lot clearer, and my oil wasn't as bad.


"Oil-free, won't clog pores, helps prevent oily shine, blackheads and pimples"
Lies?

Everything the bottle claims the toner does so far seems to be fairly accurate. It hasn't clogged my pores and it's most certainly prevented an oily shine. Acne has always been a problem of mine, and always will be, but this is a nice product to have when you are suffering with acne. The salicylic acid really does make an improvement on clearing your skin and evening out your skin tone.

So all in all, I believe this is my favourite toner I've ever used, and I will continue to use it. I'm on my third bottle now (the one in the picture), and it's lasted me about 3 weeks so far.

Rate: 5/5
purchase: YES!

Alrighty everyone, thats the end of today's post. I'm currently working on a June favourites, but I don't have access to a tripod, which I need. My tripod is arriving tomorrow, which means that I  can continue shooting then. Hopefully that post will be up either tomorrow evening or friday morning. 
I'm open to suggestions for further posts. If you have any questions, suggestions, advice or you would like to have a friendly chat, etc, email me at emilylockwood@ymail.com
if there is anything to do with business or my blog itself, email me at daisylocks98@gmail.com

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' ! the link is on my front page. Comment a reply to this post below and I will check out your blog!

Keep your eye out for more posts! Until next time...

Lots of Love,


2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I really need something like this on my skin! thanks for the review :) x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely! Thanks for reading it! xoxo

      Delete