Wednesday, July 10, 2013

♡ 13 questions tag ♡


♡ Hello Lovelies ♡

I was tagged by the lovely Carieanne and Lisa of http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/ to do this tag, so here I am! Thank you, you two! So lets get straight to the questions :)

What do you order at Starbucks?

Unless it's christmas time (Always a toffee nut frappuccino or peppermint mocha) I will order either the green tea frappuccino or the vanilla bean creme frappuccino.

Whats one thing in your closet you can't live without?

Funnily enough, shorts. I think with the right pattern, colour and shape they're great for most outfits. It's especially handy since I live in Vietnam where it's hot all year round.

What's one thing people don't know about you?

Probably how obsessed with watching videos on youtube I am. Seriously, I watch beauty gurus and vlogs way too much. 

What's one thing you want to do before you die?

Live in England, and travel the world. 

What's one food you can't live without?

CHOCOLATE. 

What's one quote you live by?

"Life is like the ocean. It can be rough and rigid at some times, and calm and serene at others, but in the end it's always beautiful." 

What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?

Like: I like how everyone here is so kind, and how many tips and tricks you pick up along the way. 
Dislike: Probably the spam you receive. Or the people who write big paragraphs about their blog and why you should go check it out and that they have some big giveaway happening. Like, I wouldn't mind if you replied to the post, and said something nice and THEN comment a little about how there is a giveaway but yeah, just completely ignoring the post and talking about yourself isn't cool. (Rant over)

What's your number 1 song on iTunes/iPod?

I never have a number one song. So it's Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey, Primadonna and How to be a heart breaker by Marina and the Diamonds, Radioactive and It's time by Imagine Dragons and finally White Nights and Sun of a Gun by Oh land!

thats more of a playlist... haha.

What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

Girly and casual

Favourite number?

Ever since I was little it's always been 16. I don't know why, but when I was first asked, it was the first number to pop into my head. I don't obsess over 16 or anything, it's just the number I say whenever people ask haha. 

Two hobbies?

As cliche as it sounds, blogging (thats the whole act of writing posts, checking in on my blog, reading other blogs, picking up ideas, etc) and going to the beach or swimming in a pool. (I don't go to the beach often, yet it's still my hobby).

My hobbies actually tend to change a bit, but these are only two of my long list haha. 

Two pet peeves?

Loud eaters and driving on an "unsmooth" road or with an "unsmooth" driver. (yes I just made up the word "unsmooth")

Your guilty pleasure?

Chocolate and youtube. And if its at the same time, even better. 

I tag:
Gen     (http://raspberry-notes.blogspot.com/)
Sarah   (http://morethanadored.blogspot.com/)
Izzy     (http://daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com/)

Until next time, lots of love,




1 comment: