Friday, September 27, 2013

♡ Weekend Playlist + SOTW & Update ♡

♡ Aloha Lovelies! ♡

Argh, most faithful blogger award does not go to me! I've been lying on a couch watching youtube (and in particular...Hale Harding), getting inspiration for my Halloween costume and pretty much feeling like rubbish. I've been sick for the past couple days, and really, that still is no excuse. Ah well! I'm here!

So todays post is the beginning of yet another series. I know my weekly wishes aren't as regular as they should, but lately I've had little to no spare time, so I'm trying my best. This little series will be featured weekly, and generally on the weekends. It will include the songs I've been listening too, as well as my favourite song + band/artist. 

As for regular beauty posts, I'm currently working on them, as well as editing more youtube videos. Yaaayyy! 

Lets jump into it!

ARTIST
None other than the beautiful Lana Del Rey! She is truly perfection. I've been loving a playlist on 8tracks with remixes of all of her songs, and it's been on repeat. Click here to listen to it.

Now time for my own playlist:
9. Lorde - The Love Club EP (I'm cheating here, it's a whole album but oh well...)

And of course...
I had to, I'm sorry. It's just so weird and I love it. And I'd love to know what was on this guy's mind...

I hope you're all having a lovely day and I'll see you in my next post! 
Lots of love, 


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog layout and design it's so pretty!!xx

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete