Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Wishes #6

Weekly Wishes #6




I'm going to kick-start my weekly wishes with an item I've been wanting for a while. This gorgeous dress (However, I'd prefer to wear it over some leggings) from Free People. I love everything about it, the frill trimmings, the cutouts, the length and the "flowy factor". kyeowt (ki-yow-t, variation of "cute")

I love me some Topshop, crop tops and lace and well..this is an all-in-one. Perfect with high-waisted pants of any kind.

Beige shirt
cichic.com



I don't think it'd be right of me to do a weekly wish post in Autumn without one of these babies. The infamous cable knit sweater, the symbol of fall fashion. It looks comfy, and pretty, something every girl wants in an item of clothing.

Lover orange shorts
net-a-porter.com



I love the colour of these shorts. Paired with a white or black singlet and hey presto, you have yourself a casual yet cute outfit.

Rag & Bone jeans
$385 - harveynichols.com



Olive jeans are one of my "Autumn staples".
(Yes, I know I come from Australia and it is currently Spring there, but I'm living in Vietnam where the weather isn't seasonal, and am missing the cold, so yes, I'm going to obsess over Autumn and Winter even if I'm not in it)

Forever New white shorts
$47 - forevernew.com.au



I love lace shorts, and these ones from Forever New are very pretty and definitely a pair I'm going to consider buying.

Urban decay eyeshadow
sephora.com



This palette caters to my every need: a shade for brows, the crease, inner corner and brow bone highlighting and a neutral colour for the lid.

NYX liquid eyeliner
nordstrom.com



a.) I want to see what the hype's about
&
b.) I suck at winged eyeliner so I'm going to need all the help I can get.

Perfume fragrance
$18 - theperfumeshop.com



One. Direction. Perfume. nuff said. Despite the bottle looking slightly tacky for my liking, I've heard some great reviews on the fragrance, so I'm eager to give it a go.



Okay okay, yes I was drawn to the bottle, but again, another product I've heard some good reviews on.

Rituals body cleanser
$23 - debenhams.com



Rituals seems to be working up quite the hype amongst the beauty community. I've been surfing their site, and this scrub caught my eye.

Deborah Lippmann nail polish
$35 - nelly.com



And last but not least, this gorgeous polish from Deborah Lippmann. A super fun shade + great quality = an essential nail varnish for Emily.

Hope you're all having a lovely day, I'll see you in my next post!



4 comments:

  1. I love the jumper and crop top from Topshop!xo

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Curve by NYX. I loved the Super Skinny Eye Marker so Im not too worried about the consistency. I really just want to know if the shape makes a difference.

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm definitely intrigued by the shape. It's supposed to make it a lot easier... :) xoxo

      Delete