Thursday, October 9, 2014

I want MOR! // BRAND FOCUS



Aloha friends!

I'm a sucker for all things cute and smelly (in the good way, that is). MOR is a brand that not only doesn't test on animals, but is also filled with luxurious scents and creamy lotions - all perfect little christmas gifts with their cute packaging and divine fragrances -, and I thought it was necessary for me to show you a couple of my favs from them in today's (shockingly titled) addition of Brand Focus.


Beginning with this gorgeous body butter in the scent of "Cassis Noir" (you can find it here). 
It's priced rather fairly at $16.75 for a 50g tub in adorable packaging.

"A divine Body Butter, rich with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Avocado Oil, is pure indulgence for dry skin"

It's a true body butter with a beautiful thick and creamy formulation that dries to a beautiful fragrance  of cinnamon, bulgaria rose, black current and a hint of star jasmine. It's scent is just the right amount of potency and lasts a fair while.


Next up is this lovely blood orange (ugh so pretentious ;) ) soapette. Whilst I might not exactly agree on this said scent, it is rather lovely. 

"Each Soapette is made from a rich vegetable base, enhanced with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to create a decadent lather that leaves skin brilliantly refreshed."

And that is nothing but the truth. It does lather up rather nicely, and your skin is left feeling squeaky clean after use. The fragrance unfortunately doesn't linger on the skin, but it does make your bathroom smell pretty great. Heck, just leaving it sitting out on the sink fills the room of this lovely, light harmony of "soft summer floral notes of Jasmine, Rose and Lily of the Valley". 

I think I may have found a new favourite soap!

Can we please just take a moment to admire that tube? 

I love hand creams...well...who doesn't really? I especially love this hand cream in the fragrance of "Black Cherry Plum". It has a rather lovely harmony of red currant, tangerine zest, blonde woods and (as expected) cherry and plum. Priced at $24.95 for a 100ml tube, I've found this product to meet the ethos of "you get what you pay for". 

It has a light yet creamy formulation, meaning that you don't have to put up with the dreaded "oh-no-I-have-sticky-hands-and-therefore-cannot-pick-up-any-item-for-the-next-five-minutes-or-so". 

A beautiful cream, perfect for a gift to yourself or someone else. 

To wrap up this post, I shall finish with these three treats. 

Each provide a perfect hydration and a wonderful aroma, and are priced at $12.75 per 50ml tube. 

Alike the soapette from before,  I can't agree with their proclaimed perfume. Still, it is a rather lovely scent with the same notes from the soapette. 


This is most definitely my favourite scent from all of the products I've talked about today. I'm a sucker for gardenia, and this met all my expectations with a beautiful marriage of gardenia, juniper berry, angelica, ylang ylang, sandalwood and a very light touch of vanilla. 


Now finally to wrap up this post with the final hand cream. "Lychee Flower", just as lovely as the scents from before, contains notes of sweet lychee, berries, powdery florals and a hint of green forest woods. Perfect for my lovers of girly girl fragrances. 

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this addition addendum to my Brand Focus series! If you've tried a product from MOR, or have another line or product you think I'd like from my descriptions above, I'd love to know! So let me know in the comments below :)

Until next time, lots of love,

















No comments:

Post a Comment