Saturday, October 25, 2014

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen // REVIEW


Hello lovely humans! I hope you're well,

Sunscreen isn't a fun product for me to use. I have pores that clog easily, and skin that burns even easier. I've gone through my fair share of sunscreens, and believe I might have just found the one most suited to my kind of skin. 

Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunscreen lotion is a lovely, lightweight sunscreen perfectly for daily use. Providing a broad spectrum in UVA/UVB protection and four hours water resistance, it's also perfect for use in summertime activities. Day trips down to the beach are less of a hassle with this sunscreen as I find I only need to apply it once and I'm fine for the day. 

Another huge bonus is that it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and stripped of natural oils like many other sunscreens do. 

There is another sunscreen in this line by Neutrogena in mist form, which I've found to be just as nice on the skin, and also rather refreshing.

All in all, if you're someone who burns instantly and has rather sensitive and acne prone skin, this is the sunscreen for you.

What's your favourite sunscreen? Have you used this one before?


Until next time, lots of love,



 Bloglovin ⎜ Twitter ⎜ Youtube ⎜ Instagram  ⎜ Polyvore 




No comments:

Post a Comment