Saturday, December 6, 2014

Herbal Essences naked 0% // BATTLE OF THE WASHES #3


No parabens. No silicone. No colourants. Yup, thats right. A shampoo and conditioner combo to that promises a natural and healthy solution for cleaner and softer hair.




A shampoo that claims to be as "lush as it is light". A shampoo that will "refresh your senses and to clean your hair without leaving unwanted residue". All I can say is that the "cool herbal mint scent" it insists on having is more Lynx than "herbal mint", and after using this you'll smell of straight up man... not that that is a bad thing if that's how you prefer to smell. It's just not exactly my cup of tea (on me). To ensure this wasn't just my opinion, I've asked for the opinion of two other females, both claiming the same opinion I have on it's fragrance. I asked my dad too but I don't think he wants to admit that his deodorants smell of a women's shampoo and conditioner.

Scent aside, this is a rather nice shampoo. Whilst my first impressions were initially clouded by the overwhelming aroma of manly manliness, I found it to efficiently cleanse my hair of it's daily build up of grease and dirt (keep in mind it's currently summer at the moment and my school is going through a bit of a makeover so grease and dirt is a daily happening atop my head).




Unfortunately, I wasn't as impressed with the conditioner as I was with the shampoo. It is as every bit lightweight as it claims to be, though, so don't let your opinions of this conditioner be too overthrown by my bias, as I prefer heavier conditioners. As my hair (and particularly my ends) are very dry, I tend to gravitate towards thick and creamy conditioners as they are the only ones to do the job.
This conditioner is lovely and light, perfect for those who's hair doesn't need as much repairing as mine and are looking for a nice, refreshing fix.

If it wasn't for the fragrance, I might have been more impressed with these products.

Have you used this shampoo and conditioner? What was your opinion?



LEADERBOARD:

SHAMPOO                                                                                            
1.                      
                                                   
Garnier Fructis - fortifying shampoo for normal hair  

2.      

Herbal Essence - Naked 0% shampoo

3.
Sunsilk - Damaged hair reconstruction






CONDITIONER 
 1. 
Sunsilk - Damaged hair reconstruction
                                                                                                                                                
2.                                                                                                      
                                              
Garnier Fructis - fortifying conditioner for oily roots and dry ends 

3.









Herbal Essence - Naked 0% conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment